In this section we list some publications by our members:
- Husereau D, Drummond M, Petrou S, Carswell C, et al. Consolidated Health Economic Evaluation Reporting Standards (CHEERS) statement. Pharmacoeconomics. 2013 May;31(5):361-7. doi: 10.1007/s40273-013-0032-y
- Milne RJ, Beasley R. Hospital admissions for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. NZ Med J (Jan. 30, 2015)
- Selak, V, Elley, R, Bullen, C, Crengle, S, Wadham A, Rafter-Robinson N, Parag V, Harwood M, Arroll B, Milne R, Bryant L, Jackson R, Rodgers A. Effect of fixed dose combination therapy on adherence and risk factor control among patients at high risk of cardiovascular disease: randomised controlled trial in primary care". Brit Med J, BMJ. 348:g3318, 2014.
- Milne RJ, Hockey H, Rea H. Long-Term Air Humidification Therapy is Cost Effective for Patients with Moderate or Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or Bronchiectasis. Value in Health 2014, 17 : 320-327
- Milne RJ, Lennon D, Stewart J, Vander Hoorn S, Scuffham P. Incidence of acute rheumatic fever in New Zealand children and youth. J. Ped Child Health 2012, 48(8): 685-691
- Milne RJ, Lennon D, Stewart J, Vander Hoorn S, Scuffham P. Mortality and hospitalisation costs of rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease in New Zealand. J. Ped Child Health 2012, 48(8):692-697