ISPOR (NZ) is the only scientific organisation in New Zealand that brings together health care scientists, professionals and providers, academics, procurement and budget holders, suppliers, publishers, policy makers and others interested in the economics of healthcare interventions. Our aim is to provide an environment that enables collaborative sharing of knowledge and to act as a resource for those interested in health technology economics and outcomes research.
2018-19 memberships are currently being accepted. To enrol as a member of ISPOR (NZ) we ask that you renew or join by the end of May 2018 please.
BENEFITS OF ISPOR (NZ) MEMBERSHIP:
- Linkage outside the usual professional groups.
- Free or discounted educational workshops and webinar tutorials.
- Regular updates about research, PHARMAC and other New Zealand health funders, ISPOR International and upcoming conferences.
PREVIEW OF PLANNED EVENTS:
- October 2018, Wellington: Date and topic to be confirmed
- We hold regular bi-monthly webinars.
- $75 non-students
- $50 members of ISPOR International
- $0 students (with proof of student status)
Trudy Sullivan, Secretary
Susan Francis, Treasurer
on behalf of the ISPOR (NZ) Executive Committee